See for yourself what the GPS Program is really like.
Seven 1.5 hour virtual company visits
- Insights about the working environment and culture of the organization
- Advice about the interviewing/hiring process
- Details about career journey of company leadership
- Virtual company visits and interactive Q/A session
The World Trade Center Institute seeks a diverse group of college students, who are globally oriented. The program is available for current sophomores, juniors, and seniors in college. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- An aptitude for high-level leadership
- An educational trajectory that demonstrates achievement and potential
- A professional or personal interest in international career fields
- A record of significant knowledge and achievement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The willingness to make a commitment of their personal time to participate in the program
The 10-day program takes place over the first two weeks of June, from June 1st – 11th. Due to COVID-19 the GPS Program will be virtual this year. Applications due April 30th.