WTCI is hosting a luncheon alongside the Korea International Trade Association on Wed., 9/21 from 11:30am – 1:30pm at the Miller Senate Office Building in Annapolis. The goal of the session is to educate local businesses on opportunities to export to Korea, meet potential Korean business partners and gain insights into the technology, communications, pharmaceutical and energy sectors in both MD and Korea.
- Bradley Gillenwater, East Asia Regional Manager, Office of International Investment & Trade, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Robert Ferguson, Managing Director, Strategic Consulting, Inc.
- Bobby Patton, Chief Executive Officer, Patton Electronics
- Megan Sparks, Director, New Business Incubation, Constellation Energy
- Benjamin Woo, Deputy Director, Maryland Department of Commerce
- In Ho Kim, Chairman, Korea International Trade Association
- Chang Gyu Kim, Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Korea
- Matthew Lee, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, FASTech, Inc.
- Sean Meadows, Vice President, Senior Client Manager, Bank of America