Why Join the EDGE Program?
- Position yourself for leading global roles at your company
- Gain first-hand knowledge from industry leaders and your peers on global challenges
- Leverage the connections of WTCI to increase visibility for your company and expand your network
- Expand the region’s international reputation
Who are the Bowe Fellows?
A diverse group of globally minded leaders from the Baltimore area who have had significant career trajectories with at least 10 years of business experience. Candidates should be in management positions, in a current or transitional role towards international operations, and possess future growth potential within their company. View the participants here.
What does the EDGE Program Offer?
- 9 Global Leadership sessions
- Access to WTCI member only networking events
- Ticket to the Maryland International Business Leadership Awards
- Orientation – an overnight one-of-a-kind retreat held at Winbak Farm which fosters team building, professional growth and reflection
- Small group meetings with leaders and CEOs from across WTCI international business network
What Makes the EDGE Program Different?
All sessions are taught by subject matter experts and leaders with private sector experience hand picked from WTCI’s extensive business network. Topics are chosen based on key identified areas of growth for rising executives. Each session incorporates cross-cultural training that focuses on different countries of interest.
Program Requirements / Application Process
In February, WTCI staff begins reviewing EDGE applications and scheduling interviews. In mid-May members of the EDGE selection committee will conduct interviews with qualified candidates. Candidates who are accepted into the program will be notified by the end of May. Application deadline is May 8.
The cost to participate in the the program is $7500, but in some instances scholarships may be available. Accepted applicants are expected to attend all sessions and candidates must have approval from their company to attend most sessions. While we acknowledge that people’s busy schedules can create conflicts, being present at all sessions is important for the success of both the individual and the group.