For 14 years, the Women Spanning the Globe Leadership conference has been the premier destination for curious, talented, and ambitious female professionals from the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond. The World Trade Center Institute curates unique and inspiring conferences where female leaders and innovators share ideas, stories, and lessons with the goal of connecting and educating rising female leaders.
Together – We Will Make ProgressSusan Owens, SVP, Wells Fargo
The Year of the WomanKelly Schulz, Maryland Secretary of Commerce
1. Leading During a Crisis: Finding Your Breakout Moment Linda Singh, former CEO, Tedco and retired Major General, Maryland National Guard
2. Harnessing the Three C’s: Curiosity, Creativity, and Courage to Find Opportunities in Challenging Times – Panel + Q&AMeagan Rogers, Director of Development, Under ArmourErika Nolan, International CEO, The Agora CompaniesWendy Taylor, Vice President, Technical Leadership and Innovation, Jhpiego
3. Five Ways to Keep Moving Forward & Lead (from home) | Workshop + BreakoutJen Dalton, President, Brandmirror
Choose your session:
1. Business After COVID – Speed by Design: Reimagining the Post-Pandemic WorkforceLois Schonberger, Expert Associate Partner, McKinsey & Co.
2. Thriving or Surviving: Stories from the Couch – Panel + Q&ASarah Goldhirsch, Director of Category Management and Experiential Retailing, Total Wine Spirits, Beer & MoreElizabeth Mygatt, Assosciate Partner, Mckinsey & co.Krish O’Mara Vignarajah, President & CEO, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee ServiceKimberly Davis, Chief Accounting Officer, Versant
3. Marketing in the New Normal – Workshop + BreakoutGina Ramsey, CEO, Pink Dog Digital
Susan Aplin and Eddie Resende, Co-CEOs, WTCI
1. Think like a CEODiane Hoskins, CO-CEO, Gensler(Interviewed by Liz Robinson, SVP Retail Sales and Product Marketing, TESSCO)
2. Leading with Purpose: National and Global Community Service – Panel + Q&ABarbara Stewart, CEO, Corporation for National and Community ServiceJody Olsen, Director, Peace CorpsLeslie Mancuso, President & CEO, JhpiegoJennifer Morris, CEO, The Nature Conservancy
1. Creating a Culture of Inclusion
2. Companies & Brands Driving Change: Embracing D&I To Make a Bigger Impact – Panel + Q&A
Tracey Griffin, CFO & COO, FramebridgeLaToya Superville, Supply Chain Project management Officer, McCormickManjushree Badlani, Chief HR and Administrative Officer, Jhpiego
3. Mentorship in ActionMaricka Oglesby, Director, Women’s Leadership Institute Women’s Leadership Institute of Baltimore Dr. Marylou Yam, President, Notre Dame University of Maryland
Hear from esteemed industry
A. James Clark School of Engineering, Baltimore U.S. Export Assistance Center, BWI Business Partnership, Chesapeake Human Resources Association, Connection Cultures, Jacob William Advisory, Maryland Energy Partnership, Maryland Department of Commerce, Maryland Economic Development Association, Maryland Women’s Business Center, Regional Manufacturing Institute, U.S. – ASEAN Business Council, and World Trade Center Association.